Table of contents
Frequently Asked Questions
SuiteCommerce is a NetSuite e-commerce solution that enables B2B and B2C retailers to create engaging and relevant online experiences. It delivers a mobile-optimized, feature-rich cloud e-commerce platform that's easy to administer and develop. This can help you boost traffic to your web stores, turn consumers into customers, and raise online income. Netsuite SuiteCommerce combines e-commerce with your core NetSuite operational business systems. It also gives you a single view of the data of your customers, orders, inventories, all in one place. The cloud platform enables personalized, organized, and relevant cross-channel experiences. Achieving real-time insight throughout your organization has never been easier!
Oracle Netsuite is a powerful, integrated platform that provides enterprise-level features and functionality for businesses. This helps entrepreneurs manage their customers, orders, inventory, channels, and marketing from a single dashboard.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce: The Ultimate E-Commerce Platform
NetSuite's natively integrated e-commerce platform is SuiteCommerce. Since the launch of NetSuite Sitebuilder in the early 2000s, the company has been active in the e-commerce world.
Apart from being a good e-commerce option in its own right, SuiteCommerce's biggest advantage is its direct connectivity with NetSuite. At the enterprise level, integrating e-commerce with ERP is a requirement. Choosing the natively integrated alternative might save your business time and money by avoiding the expenses and maintenance of software customization.
SuiteCommerce is one of the most customizable platforms on the market today, in addition to the native integration. If you have competent developers around, the platform has a lot of versatility in terms of what it can accomplish.
How Did Suitecommerce Evolve Over Time?
NetSuite Sitebuilder was a moderate success. Its native integration with the NetSuite platform attracted enough clients to keep the platform alive for over a decade. NetSuite, on the other hand, chose to dive deeper into the e-commerce world in 2013 with the introduction of SuiteCommerce Advanced. Then, in 2016, they immediately turned around and developed SuiteCommerce Standard.
1. SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder
NetSuite introduced Sitebuilder in 2003 but did not reach the highest trend in the e-commerce world. E-commerce was still relatively new at the time. Many of the platforms, such as Shopify or WordPress, were either in their infancy or non-existent.
There was no back-end to NetSuite Sitebuilder and everything was done by editing files in an FTP folder. Sitebuilder contains an e-commerce web store with limited customization options, as well as some shopping cart capabilities.
A surprising number of websites still use NetSuite Sitebuilder. NetSuite no longer offers new Sitebuilder versions, although they continue to service existing clients. Sitebuilder will gradually phase out in favor of SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced over the coming years, but Sitebuilder remains viable.
SuiteCommerce is now the default NetSuite e-commerce solution. It's simple to set up and includes pre-designed templates as well as drag-and-drop modification.
- It features native integration with NetSuite.
- It is SEO-friendly with drag and drop editing capabilities.
- The interface works well with B2B and B2C functionality.
- Enhances customer experience and sales with customized pricing, upselling, cross-selling, social-sharing, coupon, and more marketing functionality.
- It is adaptable and accessible since websites fit all devices
- It has a built-in Content Delivery Network for faster loading times.
- Features integrations with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Netsuite Suitecommerce pricing ranges around $2499 per month.
3. SuiteCommerce Advanced
SuiteCommerce Advanced is a more modified version of SuiteCommerce. SCA is a full-featured enterprise solution that is equivalent to Magento in terms of capacity and flexibility. It gives developers complete access to the core code, allowing for customization and a unique shopping experience.
This cloud platform is designed to be omni-compatible with backend processes, allowing for customized experiences with for whole duration of the consumer cycle. Now, you must be wondering how it is different from SuiteCommerce. Here is the list of its features:
- It is natively integrated into NetSuite.
- Suitecommerce developers have complete access to the code
- The built-in content delivery network and single-page architecture provide faster load times worldwide.
- Features wide adaptability that enables consumers to use it on any device.
- Supports multiple brands, languages, and currencies on a single platform.
- It is SEO-friendly with drag and drop editing capabilities.
- The interface works well with B2B and B2C functionality.
- Available extensions make adding and designing features and functionalities easy.
- Unified with NetSuite order and inventory management, CRM, and Netsuite ERP.
- Image alternatives, product comparisons, faceted navigation, elastic site search, and the ability to create shopping lists and save carts.
- Integrations with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Enhances customer experience and sales with customized pricing, upselling, cross-selling, social-sharing, coupon, marketing, and guest checkout functionality.
- Netsuite pricing ranges around $4999 per month.
Here Are Some Netsuite Suitecommerce Facts That Can Help Your Business
NetSuite has been used by organizations of all sizes, from pre-revenue startups to fast-growing enterprises. Are you looking for a more efficient method to manage your business but are concerned about the cost?
Users pay an annual licensing fee to use NetSuite. The three primary components of your license are the core platform, optional modules, and the number of users. For initial setup, there is additionally a one-time implementation cost. The advantage of cloud software is that you can quickly activate additional modules and add users as your company expands.
E-commerce solutions for NetSuite are available as add-on modules.
Here Are The Top 5 Benefits of Netsuite ERP
1. Netsuite ERP allows you to access data from across the enterprise, including financial, operational, and transactional data. Dashboards, reports, and visual analytics is easily accessible and customized to offer a high-level overview or a detailed account of company activities.
2. Accounting, inventory, operations, distribution, and more may all be managed through a single application with Netsuite ERP. Automate manual procedures to save time and money, so you can better serve your customers, identify new possibilities, and stay ahead of the competition.
3. Manage various subsidiaries, business divisions, and legal entities with ease with Netsuite ERP solution. Standardize business procedures across all divisions and subsidiaries and gain real-time insight at s local, regional, and corporate levels. NetSuite ERP is utilized in over 200 countries, supports over 27 languages, and 190 currencies, and can easily handle your international business.
4. Netsuite ERP allows you to automate financial processes to improve financial operations, efficiency, and productivity. It also helps you monitor inventory levels, minimize carrying costs and deliver orders on time.
5. To ensure that your business is running smoothly, you must have full control over the flow of goods across the value chain. Netsuite ERP helps with this and also provides error-free order management and procurement.
How can Netsuite ERP Help Your E-commerce Business?
NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one cloud company management system that automates basic operations. This provides real-time visibility into operational and financial performance to help businesses run more efficiently. To ensure that this goal is accomplished, Netsuite ERP features inventory management for accurate shipment. It also tracks the location and ordering of products, sales and payments, expenses and supplies, and procurement planning.
NetSuite ERP helps businesses get a clear insight into their data and better control over their enterprises. It is accomplished by combining accounting, order processing, inventory management, manufacturing, supply chain, and warehousing operations into a single, integrated suite of apps.
3 Ways Oracle Netsuite SuiteCommerce Elevate B2B & B2C Business Transactions
1. Provides Complete E-commerce Solution
With natively unified e-commerce, POS, inventory and order management, marketing, customer support, and financials, you can eliminate interfaces across various systems. Consolidate disparate data sources into a single repository to provide unmatched real-time insight and enable educated and prompt business strategies.
2. Combines both B2C and B2B Management on a Single Platform
Oracle Netsuite eliminates the need for separate B2C and B2B e-commerce sites. With NetSuite, you can provide the relevant, engaging experiences that consumers expect. You can provide your B2B clients with a B2C-like experience tailored to business buyers' specific needs.
3. Features Easy-to-Navigate Interface
Suitecommerce offers an extensive user interface, effortless site updates, and easy deployment. Every edition brings new features and automated upgrades, ensuring that your site is constantly up to date in terms of commerce technology. A number of extensions are available to help you improve your site, to ensure that you can upgrade and customize as your business grows.
Check Out These 8 Benefits of NetSuite Suitecommerce
1. Access Your Data Through Any Device
Suitecommerce provides enterprise-wide analytics and visibility on all your business data. You can access all information since our adaptable design allows you to generate content, and it will automatically adjust to different device screen sizes.
2. Manage Your Website With Ease
Business users may utilize drag-and-drop site administration tools to launch new promotions, create landing pages, and publish new content without relying on IT. NetSuite Suitecommerce features an easy-to-navigate interface which makes it ideal for business owners as it operates in 24 languages.
3. Significantly Reduce Your Business Operational Cost
Succeeding in the e-commerce platform requires flexibility. It also demands the visibility and availability of your products or services on different e-commerce platforms. Navigating through one or two for small businesses can be manageable. But as your business grows, it requires more online store management.
Accessing your sales, inventory, fulfillment, customer, and marketing data on different platforms would require more and more people. This results in added costs for each platform. Netsuite Suitecommerce Advanced eliminates this need and unifies all your platforms. This, in turn, minimizes your overall technology investment and servicing expenses.
4. Bring Your Business Agility to The Next Level
Our cloud-based platform gives you the flexibility and agility you need to keep your business growing. It allows your employees to stay at home and work remotely. Everyone can access all pertinent data from the comfort and safety of their own home. This provides assistance in cutting expenses as discussed above. It can help boost productivity and remove the difficulties of managing hardware and software.
5. Eliminate The Need For Manual Process and Integrations
Unify your front- and back-end systems to save money on integration and maintenance while increasing flexibility and agility.
6. Experience Integrated E-commerce Solutions
Suitecommerce Advanced supports both B2C and B2B selling models from a single solution. This allows you to build new channels and business models with less capital.
7. Consolidate Your Data Accurately
Netsuite allows you to automatically sync front-end website and back-office inventory and price data to improve inventory management. This lets your customers shop in a seamless experience and helps you control inventory costs by lowering your data entry error rates.
8. Avoid Order Processing Delays Providing Better Customer Experience
Oracle Netsuite centralizes order management that can help you fulfill orders quickly and efficiently. This can help boost customer satisfaction and retention. Enjoy higher productivity with your company because you no longer have the need to spend time on order processing and inventory control. In this way, you can be more efficient and expand your business in a more expedited manner.