Table of contents
Are you looking for ways to grow your business exponentially THIS YEAR? Do you want to ride with Amazon’s success?
Scaling your Amazon business cannot be achieved using organic traffic alone. It is always the right combination of paid advertising and organic marketing. But before you scale your ad spends, you have to ensure your content, creatives and simplified operations are already in place.
For you to be able to reverse engineer your Amazon success, you need to know your BIG GOAL first. Do you want to optimize your ROAS or you want to optimize your Revenue? Everyone has a different definition of success, so we want to know yours. What will make you say that your PPC Campaign is successful?
To formulate realistic strategies that are in line with your goal and capabilities. The funnel strategy is always based on your goal:
if focused on ROAS - PPC is focused on lower-funnel; more branded targets.
If focused on Revenue growth - PPC is focused on mid-upper funnel; more non-branded and competitor targets, sponsored display, and DSP.
Below is the plan of attack to launch a successful PPC Campaigns:
- Pause Unnecessary Campaigns - The first step in the implementation of plans is to see if there are existing campaigns that are not aligned with the goal and pause them. Avoid unnecessary spending.
- Run Automatic Targeting - Let the campaigns gather sufficient data which will be used for more efficient optimization in the following weeks.
- Run Manual Targeting - Create foundational campaigns. Target keywords that were harvested in Automatic Targeting. Utilize all placements in the Amazon marketplace.
- Monitoring and Optimization - No matter how good the targets in the launch of the campaigns are, if it is not regularly optimized, it will result in unnecessary spend. You will lose money without any return. Below are the reasons why monitoring and optimization are very important.
(1) Amazon is constantly changing
(2) increasing competition
(3) evolving terms used by customers when looking for products
PPC is a high-risk investment that is needed in order to gain more in the long term. You will see the improvement in rankings, sales, traffic, and brand presence month by month.
At Seller Universe, our goal is to help you achieve your goals. If you think you and your team can’t scale your business smartly and effectively using PPC campaigns. Leave it with the experts.
Our focus is on campaigns but when we audit, we include everything you need to know about the account such as your listings, operations, account health, and inventory. We fully understand and aim to implement the flywheel effect in every account that we handle.
Book a call with us now and let us discuss your BIG GOAL.